Thursday, May 16, 2013

Things I can’t live without: Eyeliner



No matter how I am feeling or where I am going the first kind of make-up that comes to my mind is Eyeliner! I love eyes, and I love making my brown eyes stand out. Depending on how you apply your eyeliner it can work for any occasion work, school, or even a night on the town. Putting your eyeliner on the top or bottom of your eyes, making it thick or thin can totally change your look in an instant.






There are three different types of eyeliner: pencil, crayon, and liquid. In general my favorite kind of eyeliner is the crayon type. I was using pencil eyeliner and hated it. It never stayed where I put it and I always ended up with dark tired looking eyes because it would run. Not good. So I went to the store looking for new eyeliner and fell in love with Rimmel London Scandal eyes long-wear waterproof crayon eyeliner. It was a perfect fit for me and for the heat I live in, all day I can wear this and not have to worry about looking into the mirror and fix my eyeliner and wiping away all the black from under my eye. 

So if you are looking to make your eyes stand out try some eyeliner first and have fun with it! And remember fans stay above the trends,your personal style comes first always.
Miyuki-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment