Tuesday, December 27, 2011

WELCOME

Hello all you beautiful people,

I am so excited to be starting this new life-style blog for Chella Iinternational Inc. We have many ways for you our loyal fans connect to us; like facebook and twitter; but, I feel this is one of the best way to reach me personally. (Chelsea-owner) I feel like this is our very own conversation lounge and it will be my most active project since I'm doing this my self and i will be able to read comments straight from you. With every thing that our company does this is like my note book. everything from tips tricks and how-to will be posted here and then sorted to any other site or network we have. I'm looking forward to all the fun we are going to have and watching our stats grow.

With love and wisdom.
..........................  CHELLA  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment